Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

NYKKOLA Fashion Classic Jewellery 925 Solid Silver Teardrop Hoop Earrings







on April 9, 2016
I really love this earrings. They add an extra twist to just a boring hoop look. They are comfortable and stay in nicely. I did not have any reactions to the metal so i'm confident the silver is actually silver =) Great price and put together look. Love em!



on October 7, 2016
I love these earrings. It's my first pair in this style. I forget I've got them in. They are so comfy and never come out. I was worried I'd loose them since there isn't a closure. Oh yeah, they haven't turned at all. They are real S925. I've had them in for weeks off and on and they shine like new.

So what do you think? You can leave a comment with you opinion in the comment section and Fallow me on G+ to get the new post to you faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Plant Protein

Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Creamy Chocolate Fudge, 2.03 Pound, 1 Count About the product Includes 1 (2.03lb) O...